Salt Shakers is a bi-monthly magazine published by the youth in Covenant Evangelical Reformed Church (CERC). Included in each issue are writings pertaining to both Reformed doctrine and practical theology.
Contributors to Salt Shakers include our pastor, youth and members of CERC, and pastors and professors from the Protestant Reformed Churches in America. Salt Shakers also features articles from the Standard Bearer and other Reformed publications.
Our objective is:
- To use literature in its full extent to spread the Gospel and the Reformed Faith that our forefathers have defended.
- To condemn false doctrines and heresies that have and are corrupting the churches in the world.
- To unify the faith of the church through this means, for unity is grounded in the truth; but at the same time not introduce schisms into the church through our publications.
- To be the salt and light of this world (Matthew 5:13) (Joel 3:16)
- To do all things for God’s glory ALONE.
Our goal is to help young people grow spiritually and to be grounded in the truth.
To receive a free e-copy of the magazine or give your contributions or suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every writer is solely responsible for the contents of his own articles. Questions and contributions of general interest from our readers are welcome at: email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted for the reprinting of articles in our magazine by other publications, provided:
a) that such reprinted articles are reproduced in full;
b) that proper acknowledgment is made;
c) that a copy of the periodical in which such reprint appears is sent to our church address.